Soft Roll Bread

Just like my Pandesal, you will love this Soft roll bread. Preparation time is lesser than Pandesal.
My Nining loved it she has tried baking this soft roll alone ( i am of course keeping an eye on her) video clip below

Ingredients:

330g        Bread Flour
55g          salted butter
4g            yeast
150ml      warm milk
3g            salt 
1              egg
40g          sugar

Steps:

Stir together all ingredients except bread flour, then combine little by little the bread flour.
Just like what  I use to do when kneading if it is too sticky I would always put some butter on my hand to make my kneading easier.

divide the dough into 12- 15 portions depending on the size you want.
 Form every portion into a ball.
Place them in a Baking sheet cover them with plastic.
Let it stand for an hour or more until the size will rise

preheat the oven
bake them in 190 C for about 20 minutes.

and that's it

 Here is Nining baking her own Soft roll... enjoy watching



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Embutido Recipe